STORAGE AND HANDLING OF DANGEROUS GOODS
Dangerous goods are substances or articles that pose a risk to people, property or the environment, due to their chemical or physical properties. Dangerous goods are usually classified with reference to the immediate hazard they pose rather than the long-term health effects.
Classification of Dangerous Goods
Following is a list of dangerous goods classes (excluding the sub-classes for explosives).
- Class 1 - Explosives
- Class 2.1 - Flammable Gases
- Class 2.2 - Non-flammable, non-toxic gases
- Class 2.3 - Toxic gases
- Class 3 - Flammable liquids
- Class 4.1 - Flammable solids
- Class 4.2 - Substances liable to spontaneous combustion
- Class 4.3 - Dangerous when wet
- Class 5.1 - Oxidising Substances
- Class 5.2 - Organic peroxides
- Class 6.1 - Toxic substances
- Class 6.2 - Infectious substances
- Class 7 - Radioactive substances
- Class 8 - Corrosive substances
- Class 9 - Miscellaneous dangerous goods and articles
Packing groups are used to indicate the degree of danger associated with dangerous goods within a given class.
- Packing Group I Great Danger
- Packing Group II Medium Danger
- Packing Group III Minor Danger
Our team is well trained / Certified to handled Dangerous Goods, we handle DGR Goods on regular basis to all parts of the World, we guide our clients on packing requirements.
We provide UN Certified Packages ( All type of Boxes / Drums ) through our associate in mumbai who are certified to provide the packages along with the certificate.
Kindly contact us for any assitance required to forward the Dangerous Goods.